Merging SIRION Biotech products and services into the Revvity portfolio brings together an unparalleled wealth of knowledge, resources, and expertise. This union paves the way for a transformative period of innovation and advancement and establishes an unrivaled foundation for future growth and development.
What has changed, and how does it impact SIRION Biotech customers?
For SIRION Biotech customers, nothing is changing right now.
In the next 6 to 12 months, you may see some changes to our SIRION Biotech brand but please be assured that this will not change anything about the service and support we provide you, our valuable clients.
Your legal relationship with SIRION Biotech continues as is, with the same Contacts, Account Managers, Contracts, Terms and Conditions etc. – it is business as usual!
We will do our best to ensure that our customers do not experience any disruption in our service as we integrate with Revvity.
We look forward to continuing to build upon our successful history of exceptional service to our customers.
Who is Revvity, and why is SIRION Biotech now part of Revvity?
Revvity is the new name for the former PerkinElmer Inc Life Sciences and Diagnostics division, which was launched as a new company on the NYSE on May 16th, 2023.
SIRION Biotech was acquired by PerkinElmer Inc in September 2021, and SIRION Products and Services are now part of the Revvity portfolio.
Revvity is a visionary partner in developing technologies and solutions across disease pathways to help solve the world’s greatest health challenges.
Our purpose is to expand the boundaries of human potential through science. Together with our customers and partners, we embrace the impossible to bring this purpose to life.
We provide health science solutions, technologies, expertise, and services that deliver complete workflows from discovery to development, and diagnosis to cure. With a robust global network and localized agility, we serve a diverse range of organizations from pharmaceutical and biotech, to clinical labs, academia, and governments.
What is in the Revvity portfolio?
Increasing R&D productivity at each stage of the drug discovery and development process.
- Discovery and research assays and reagents
- Nexcelom cell counting and image cytometry solutions
- Detection and imaging solutions - in vivo imaging, cellular imaging, multimode plate readers, radiometric detectors
- Automation solutions
- Informatics Solutions includes our desktop products ChemDraw®& ChemOffice, Enterprise ELN, Signals Suite, and Clinical Solutions, including TIBCO®Spotfire®.
- Key partners and product lines, including BioLegend, Horizon Discovery, Nexcelom, and SIRION Biotech
Addressing evolving needs of clinical laboratories and healthcare professionals by providing complete, innovative workflows.
- Reproductive health: maternal, fetal, and neonatal testing and informatics solutions
- Clinical genomics laboratory services
- Consumer health services (ViaCord)
- Applied genomics
- Immunodiagnostics: Oxford Immunotec, Euroimmun, Symbio, Tulip
- Automation solutions
You can find more information at the Revvity FAQs
What will be the impact of this transformation?
Eventually, SIRION Biotech will become Revvity, and the SIRION Biotech name will disappear. You may see marketing of SIRION products and services under the Revvity brand, but you are still a customer of SIRION Biotech. If our legal name changes, we will be sure to give you plenty of warning.
What has NOT changed
- Our products and their names
- Your account manager and contacts
- Our commitment to quality, customer service, and sustainability
- Manufacturing sites
- Continuation and growth of our relationships
We will keep you informed of any changes that affect you!
Simply sign up for our Transformation Newsletter here.