|STABLE CELL MODELS|
The use of stable cell pools is indispensable when analyzing long term effects of gene overexpression or silencing.SIRION BIOTECH`s lentiviral vector platform allows for constitutive and inducible gene modification. It offers a reliable system for highest gene overexpression or knockdown from vector cloning to a functional tested stable cell pool in less than 8 weeks.
Fields of Application
- Functional gene analysis
- Target identification and validation
- Generation of stable constitutive or inducible reporter cell lines
- expression of fluorescent or luminescent proteins for in vivo imaging
- Mammalian expression and purification of proteins
- Maximum flexibility in experimental design
- large promoter and reporter gene portfolio
- Homogenous expression both on mRNA and protein level through optimized vector design.
- Stable, near 100% knockdowns in combination with RNAiONETM
- expression levels adjustable by choice of promoter
- From cDNA via custom virus production to delivery of a functionality tested stable cell pool in less than 8 weeks
- Functionality tested frozen cells ready to use under BSL-1
- Transduction of Customer Cells with custom lentiviral particles
- Generation of stable cell pools by antibiotic selection.
- Quantification of gene expression by qRT-PCR and QC
- optional: on Western Blot
- optional: clonal cell line generation
- Delivery of functionality tested ready to use frozen cells under BSL-1