Live imaging of theactin cytoskeleton is crucial for the study of many fundamental biologicalprocesses like
- morphogenesis → senescence/ ageing
- cell division → tumorigenesis
- cell migration → metastasis
- neuronal polarization → neuronal diseases
SIRION`s* SenCELL LifeActTM reporter system enables real time imaging of actin dynamics under physiological conditions.
- Live cell imaging of cytoskeletal organization and dynamics
- High content analysis
- Functional cell-based assays, such as chemotaxis and migration
Chart:Co-Localization assay*in MEFs confirms perfect overlap with the commonly accepted actin marker phalloidin.
Benefits from Working with SIRION
- shortest actin marker with only 17amino acids
- no homologs in higher eukaryotes
- low binding affinity guarantees no effect on actin kinetics
Product & Service Details
SIRION* offers SenCELL HT-1080 LifeAct™-TagGFP2, a fully characterized human fibrosarcoma cell line stably overexpressing LifeAct™-TagGFP2.
- Functionally validated
- Long-term actin visualization –25 passages guaranteed
- Characteristics proven to be identical tothe parental HT-1080 cell line
- Available in convenient and cost efficient bulk quantities
- Shipped in frozen cell stocks and applicableto your high content screening within a matter of days
Stable lentiviral transducted HT-1080 with LifeAct GFP represent a perfect in vitro tumor cell model